Tales Of Bboy
Main | going inactive 4 a month - Tales Of Bboy | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Tales Of Bboy » Tales of Bboy Forum » Complains » going inactive 4 a month (.........)
going inactive 4 a month
SecretzDate: Sunday, 2009-07-19, 5:56 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Moderators
......................... im going on vacation .................... 4 a month ..................... and i wont be able 2 play cuz in my grandparents house there is no net.....

welll........ just saying this cuz in another private server (i dun remember tha name) thay said i was inactive 4 ever... obvious there was a misunderstud.....

oh most of all....... i think game will be online when im on vacation so good luk 4 all !!!

p.s: dun steall my ingame name........ XD

booze KEEP SMILLING =)

"The true power comes from the heart Darkness...
And You... You will Pay for your sins! BURN crimson flames... Lost seraph!!!" - Ledah

RradithDate: Sunday, 2009-07-19, 9:01 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
i can say same thing like secretz said,

starting tomorow i'll start my boarding school, and i got holiday only on saturday and some important day,
well' i think i will miss the grand opening of tob,
only can say " goodluck and have fun "
maybe i'll just be active on forum smile

See ya guys soon -
P's ,.. i will miss the d***sday xD
" lol it sensored "

Better live in the middle of tropical jungle rather than live in the middle of futuristic city

SecretzDate: Friday, 2009-07-24, 9:08 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
i think im more worried about my name..... ppl can steal it and ruin my reputation among players.....

for example: in foxlv online a player switched an "l" for an "I" of a secondary char of a gm ( literaly copyed his name ) and scamed players.....

thats all i worry and of course... ILL MISS TOB OPENING AND THE STARTING EVENTS! ; . ;

Added (2009-07-24, 4:08 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
well im going away tomorrow...... so cya in tob =)

booze

"The true power comes from the heart Darkness...
And You... You will Pay for your sins! BURN crimson flames... Lost seraph!!!" - Ledah

Tales Of Bboy » Tales of Bboy Forum » Complains » going inactive 4 a month (.........)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz