Tales Of Bboy
Main | The Server - Tales Of Bboy | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Tales Of Bboy » Tales of Bboy Forum » Complains » The Server (online or not)
The Server
Shadow9195Date: Wednesday, 2009-07-08, 6:11 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
is the server online ? plz answer me

[img]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/fdc024234b7ab6cb930874aff17f7d2b1234958053_full.jpg[img]

RradithDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-08, 9:44 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Moderators
Jong is trying to find a " Host " i think . . . .

se before he find one, the server status will be " offline "

Better live in the middle of tropical jungle rather than live in the middle of futuristic city

SecretzDate: Saturday, 2009-07-11, 4:52 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
yeap.... i would say i could be a hoster but idk wat u need 2 be a hoster.... i always pay 4 my net the same at the end of the month, so i could be always online... but my parents wouldnt let me.... i could go 2 school and leave the pc on... but my parents say NO... cuz it may cause a short circit or sum shit like that.... XD

my pc is good... so i wouldnt hav problems in being a hoster.... my parents r the prob... =P i wish i could help....

p.s: i live in portugal... AND ill go on vacation on next month so... NO1 STEALS MY NAME IN TOB IF GAME IS LUNCHED!!!!!

"The true power comes from the heart Darkness...
And You... You will Pay for your sins! BURN crimson flames... Lost seraph!!!" - Ledah

RradithDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 7:04 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
errr,.. same problem eh,....

my parent always yell at me everytime i want to leave my pc on before going to school, because " electricity fee is expensive, ", " if you leave your pc it will easy to broken and i won't buy a new one for you " bla bla bla,..

although sometime i leave my pc online to download 10mb+ ...... all i need is lock my room and bring the key with me looool
sorry mom and dad xD

Better live in the middle of tropical jungle rather than live in the middle of futuristic city

SecretzDate: Monday, 2009-07-13, 10:25 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
my dad says, "it might happen a short circuit and the pc is set on fire and the house burns down"....
................................................................................................................................. ...........................

XD, but i left the pc on 1 time with the monitor and the sound shuted down, sumthing on top of the modem and POOOOOW, all day ONLINE!

booze PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

"The true power comes from the heart Darkness...
And You... You will Pay for your sins! BURN crimson flames... Lost seraph!!!" - Ledah

Tales Of Bboy » Tales of Bboy Forum » Complains » The Server (online or not)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz