Tales Of Bboy
Main | about this server - Tales Of Bboy | Registration | Login
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Tales Of Bboy » Tales of Bboy Forum » Complains » about this server (making it a GM private server again)
about this server
Shadow9195Date: Friday, 2009-07-03, 1:11 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
for all the admins can you make this server a GM private server again plz? smile

[img]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/fdc024234b7ab6cb930874aff17f7d2b1234958053_full.jpg[img]

LoveLYDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 12:40 PM | Message # 2
Private
I don't know if Jong would do that...I would not like that and you are referring to the LV 1 GM server Cause incase a Event comes(hide and seek)Players can use &qcha &move &goto to go the player lol..so would not rather do that

I am LoveLY ^_^

Note:This is my new acc on thsi forum I accidently forgot my pw and email xD

RradithDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 4:03 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Moderators
We can do that before..?
WHy i don't know about this .? cry
zzz i though it just normal private server

Better live in the middle of tropical jungle rather than live in the middle of futuristic city

Shadow9195Date: Friday, 2009-07-03, 4:49 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
plz just make it a GMprivate server and if you saw some one use that kind of codes banes or muteor something like that cry

[img]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/fdc024234b7ab6cb930874aff17f7d2b1234958053_full.jpg[img]

RradithDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 5:07 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
But, if everybody know that, then ppl will start using those codes and could you imagine how many times GM need to ban thoose players ..?
well, the other case, if player get mutted instead of banned, do you think they will stop using thoose codes..?? or they must get mut forever?

that's my opinion :

Better live in the middle of tropical jungle rather than live in the middle of futuristic city

DaoiheDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 1:16 PM | Message # 6
Private
This server should never be Player-Gm again. It was awful in events. There was so much cheating and lying and people could make announcements. It was awful.

LoveLYDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 2:06 PM | Message # 7
Private
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6707/cap00000epc.png

That was when server was all lv 1 GMs

And yes there were alot of lieing since of the so called "system chat" LIke who is using sys chat then the real GMs have to take care of it then server roll backed cause necro dint put a back up file then server poof then he dint have the back up lol so we gotta rol back 2 weeks -,- then poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff lol......I had to regem my +27 set xd but no more lv 1 GM lol

I am LoveLY ^_^

Note:This is my new acc on thsi forum I accidently forgot my pw and email xD

RradithDate: Friday, 2009-07-10, 0:15 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Nice Picture . . . .

Of course it feel nostalgic to remember thoose kind of moment,
wish the " Phoenix Server " is back, and it will never merged *sigh*

Tales Of Bboy » Tales of Bboy Forum » Complains » about this server (making it a GM private server again)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz